No products in the cart.
Data and Information Collected
It is essential to collect and process specific data to operate our website; So it includes the following information
- Information regarding your visits, location, weblogs, and any resource you used, for example, traffic data or any communication data. Forms you fill out on our site https://stage.wbsireland.ie/ allows us to collect the information regarding registration and placing an order through our website.
- We can ask you about your information to enter into a promotion or contest sponsored by Wheelie bin storage Ireland.
- Forms filling out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
- We can collect data from your communication for any reason to keep the record.
Record of orders that you carry out through the Wheelie Bin Storage Ireland website.
IP addresses and cookies
We can gather the data about your computer, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. However, this collection of data is used for statistical analysis and system administration. We do not use this data to identify any individual.
Additionally, we get information about your internet usage by using a cookie file on the computer hard drive. These cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. This information provides us
- A rough estimation of our audience and usage pattern.
- Customize our site to deliver a personalized service according to individual interest.
- Information about audience preferences.
- Recognize you when previous visitors return to our site.
However, you can reject the cookies by activating your browser setting. If you choose this setting, you could not access certain parts of our site unless readjusted the browser setting.
Uses of Your Information
- The information we collect to use for the following purpose:
- Provide you access to all parts of our website, goods, and services that you have requested.
- Enable us to contact with you as far as your order is concerned.
- Analyze the information to administer, improve, and grow our business.
- For getting customers’ views about our services and products, we can use your information.
- To let you know about our new products via our newsletter subscription.
Disclose of Your Information
Wheelie Bin storage Ireland may disclose your data to our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, also, as defined in the UK Companies Act 1985, section 736. We can disclose your personal information to the third party in the following circumstances,
- When all assets of Wheelie Bin Storage Ireland are handed over a third party, then personal data of customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In the case of the joint venture or merged with another business entity, your personal information may be disclosed to our business owner or partners.
- To comply with any legal obligation to protect the rights, safety, and property of Wheelie Bin Storage Ireland.
- For payment purposes and fraud prevention, your information will be disclosed to the third party.
Access to information
According to the Data Protection Act (1998) gives you have the right to access your information which our website collect and store in their system. Also, you can ask not to utilize your data for marketing purposes. However, any request made by the customers or visitors will be charged £10 to meet the costs in providing details.