No products in the cart.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the https://wbsireland.ie website and every order placed with https://wbsireland.ie
We’re passionate about our customers and making sure that you’re happy and so the following sets out the terms and conditions that apply to your order in what we hope is a straight-forward and customer-friendly way. This part is boring but is unfortunately necessary; our attitude to customer service is that as long as any customers don’t try and take the mick, then neither will we. Any discrepancies, returns or issues, etc. are usually resolved by our customer service team swiftly and effectively.
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are resident in the UK; and
- You are accessing our site from the UK
3. How The Contract Is Formed Between You And Us
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we dispatch your items.
The Contract will relate only to those Products we dispatch to you. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until those Products become available to us for dispatch.
4. Consumer Rights
If you are contracting as a consumer, then you may cancel* a Contract at any time within fourteen days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, and in accordance with our returns policy (set out below) you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products, but you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
*You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any Products:
- that have been custom made to suit your specifications;
- which by reason of their nature cannot be returned; or
- altered by applying chemicals or paints to the surfaces or by altering or customizing the Goods in any way or doing anything that could be deemed to be an act of the Buyer accepting the Goods as his or her own
Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
5. Website information
We specify accurate dimensions for every product listed on WheelieBinStorageDirect.co.uk. However, please be aware that the very nature of wooden products means there will be small variances. Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, and measurements quoted on the website are approximate only. Similarly, we’ve made every effort to display all product colours accurately. However, we can’t guarantee that the image displayed on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product delivered to you. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that product specifications are correct on the website, due to continual product development through research & design, specifications may change without notice.
Any customer reviews of the products we sell are the opinions of our customers and do not form part of the specification or description of the product. We shall not be liable if any of the information contained in a customer review proves inaccurate.
You acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to change or amend our website without giving you notice (but the terms and conditions applicable when you placed your order will continue to apply to those products).
From time to time we may offer products at the sale or promotional prices. Any such offers will apply to selected products and be subject to availability. Delivery charges, conditions, and geographical exclusions may apply. Please refer to individual product pages for pricing.
6. Availability & Delivery
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Our wheelie bin storage units are delivered on a pallet and the goods will be delivered as close as possible to your front door. If this location is unreachable for any reason, such as being located on a narrow street or due to any other obstruction, delivery will be made to as near to your property as possible. The driver is NOT insured to take the goods inside your property. The pallet will be delivered to the address on the dispatch note and it is strongly recommended that at least 2 able-bodied persons are available to receive the delivery and carry the goods to where you need them.
Once your delivery is booked in, if you do not wish to proceed with the planned delivery, you must notify us by no later than 15:00 on the day prior to the planned delivery. Failure to notify us by this time will result in a re-delivery charge being applied. If a delivery has been booked in and you need to amend the order or cancel the order, a return / re-delivery charge may be applicable.
If your order cannot be successfully completed due to you being unable to accept the goods on the date agreed, then a re-delivery charge may be applicable. This cost would then be charged to you. After delivery of your order please check your receipt and ensure that all the details are correct. If you are in any doubt please contact us immediately.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door, you will be responsible for them. We’ll only deliver to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature unless authorized by the person named on the order. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. You own the goods once we have received payment in full, including any delivery charges.
At the point of delivery please check the conditions of the item, so that the note can be amended prior to the delivery team’s departure. We then recommend that you complete a full check of your items as soon as possible after delivery. Please open each box and check that everything is as ordered and appears in good condition. We offer a no quibble replacement policy for items incorrectly supplied or damaged in transit during our delivery. Please notify us within 14 days and we will arrange to put things right as fast as we can.
7. Risk and Title
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
8. Price and Payment
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our Delivery Options page. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes place.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. Where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
You can buy products on our site with more or less any type of credit/debit card. This includes Maestro, Delta, MasterCard, American Express, or Visa card and we do all we can to ensure your details are secure – we’ve invested in security procedures and a solid SSL certification to provide ultimate peace of mind. We also accept PayPal on all online orders, and this doesn’t cost you any extra. If there are any problems with receiving payment we’ll let you know.
Discount / Coupon Codes
From time to time we’ll offer discount codes on selected products. Discount codes will be available for a limited time with eligible dates clearly visible. They’re also subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. Discount codes can’t be used in conjunction with any other offers. Discount codes can only be redeemed on WheelieBinStorageDirect.co.uk and you can only use one discount code per order.
9. Quality Control
Before any of our products are loaded onto our delivery vehicles and leave our premises to be delivered to you, we undertake a quality control check which consists of a visual examination of the Product and preparation of a Quality Control Report.
In the unlikely event that you or your installer discover a defect upon taking delivery of a Product, then notwithstanding your rights under clause below, we require that you notify us as soon as possible, and in any event no later than 7 days of the date of delivery (or such longer period as we may, in our absolute discretion, otherwise agree to), and before any installation/building the product work is undertaken. We will then deal with the Product in accordance with our returns policy for defective products outlined below.
10. Our Returns Policy
Returns will be accepted in the following circumstances:
- For Products returned within the fourteen-day cooling-off period referred to in section 4 above, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day, you have given notice of your cancellation. The Products must be returned as new and, where practicable, in their original packaging. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full but you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us and if you return it at our expense we are entitled to charge you such expense, which shall be a maximum of the charge payable by us to our courier.
- For defective products, we will examine the returned Product together with the Quality Control Report (as detailed in section 8). Products returned by you because of a defect not caused by you or your servant or agent (including landscaper or another installer) will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. If, after examination, we find the returned Product to be defective due to a defect not caused by you or your servant or agent (or another installer) we will notify you in relation to your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day, we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If upon return, the damaged products have been modified or have undergone any attempted installation, you may be responsible/liable for any costs of return or redelivered product that is not in the condition previously stated.
11. Returns Process
Please see the returns process here.
12. Our Liability
We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied.
The provisions below shall only apply if you are contracting as a business and not as a consumer:
- We shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract; and
- Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Products you have purchased.
- If you intend to install a Product you have purchased from us through a gardener or other installer and, prior to the installation, you are aware of a defect as referred to under section 8 or your installer should reasonably be expected to discover and therefore become aware of any such defect upon inspection, then if the planned installation proceeds we will not be responsible for any costs of reinstallation, incurred by you or installer, which you may subsequently claim to have been necessary as a result of the defect.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- Any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
13. Written Communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given (by letter) the address below at or by email email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in section 13 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
15. Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
16. Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or another natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail or delay, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance by you of any of your obligations this does not mean we have given up our rights and we may still require you to comply with your obligations under the Contract.
If we forgive (in writing) any particular default by you of your obligations under a Contract, that does not forgive any subsequent default by you.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions, and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. Entire Agreement
We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorized agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
20. Our Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
21. Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. Information About Us and How to Contact Us
Wheelie bin storage Ireland is a based registered company. Our office is in Dublin and our registration number is 644489,
If you have any issue while working with us or regarding our team don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Find us:: unit 8, Spawell house Templeogue D6w Ireland
- Call us:: (01) 534 6727
- Email us:: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp us: +353 85 221 0046
23. How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- supply and deliver the products;
- process your payment for such products; and
- inform you about similar products or services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
You agree that we may pass your personal information to our delivery agents or credit reference/fraud prevention agencies and that they may keep a record of any search that they do. We will not give your personal data to any other third party without your consent.